Gain instant awareness of where you stand with your skills for creating a happy, willing, athletic equine partner.
If you are a heart-centered equestrian who is curious about finding a way to accelerate your progress, while strengthening your partnership with your horse at the same time, then you are in the right place!
If any of the following statements resonate with you, you are definitely going to want to take this assessment!
I’ve designed this short quiz to help you become aware of two things:
After you take the assessment, check your inbox for your score and some next steps you can take based on where you are right now. I promise you will walk away feeling clearer about your journey, and inspired to do what it will take to turn your dream with your horse into a reality!
0 = Uh oh, I really have not addressed this
4 = I’ve given this some attention but am not very confident with it
7 = I understand it, and can do it fairly well
10 = Yes! I am totally solid in this!
1. I clearly understand how dressage and natural horsemanship can serve me and my horse.
2. I can easily do the key foundational skills necessary to begin to advance.
3. I understand the priorities at each step of the progression from foundation to advancing dressage.
4. I understand the 3 categories of gymnastic exercises, and how to strategize which ones to use.
5. I can recognize the difference between mental, emotional, and physical issues in my horse.
1. I am able to find the sweet spot of healthy biomechanics with my horse.
2. I know the 3 key conversations to have with my horse in order to change his way of moving.
3. I have clear strategies for causing my horse to want to seek the posture of healthy biomechanics.
4. I understand what is meant by ‘active neutral’, how to achieve it, and why it is so important.
5. I can achieve 100% clarity of communication with my horse.
1. I can confidently state the 3 main purposes of the reins and can demonstrate them with my horse.
2. I can confidently assess what is effecting the posture of my horse.
3. I have a clear plan for creating a positive connection with my horse.
4. I understand the ingredients of self-carriage and its relationship to foundation and dressage.
5. I can confidently diagnose the difference between a positive or negative connection in the reins.
1. I have a mentor that embodies and can demonstrate what I am seeking to achieve with my horse.
2. I am self-motivated, set intentions, and consistently set aside non-negotiable horsemanship time.
3. I have a community of like-minded students that I can look to regularly for support.
4. I have tools for self-assessment, and have specific strategies for problem-solving.
5. I have a way to regularly receive new information and advice from a consistent source or system.
1. I have fun every time I am with my horse.
2. I have a role model for embodying light-heartedness while still achieving serious results.
3. My horse feels like a willing participant in our sessions.
4. I know how to use variety and consistency to achieve both confidence and mental alertness.
5. I know how to create a happy athlete; a horse who is ready, willing and able to dance with me.
1. I am ready NOW to do something new in order to take my horsemanship to the next level.
2. I know the importance of investing myself emotionally and financially to achieve my goals.
3. I am in charge of my experience; I can create my dream simply by committing my time and focus.
Please provide your name and best emailto receive your Report of Findings.
Please select the option that best describes you.